Have you wondered why people frequently search for “Bitcoin ATMs near me”? This is because Bitcoin teller machines are a far more convenient method of buying or selling crypto coins. Signing up on crypto exchanges can be a painstaking and time-consuming affair. In comparison, a Bitcoin ATM lets you buy Bitcoins or other cryptos using only a wallet and smartphone. This is why you will find businesses and stores in Florida and elsewhere making a beeline to install Bitcoin ATMs inside their stores.
The mainstream adoption of Bitcoin is on track, and the easy availability and accessibility of the Bitcoin ATM are proof of it. You no longer have to wait for hours to create an account and get it validated by an exchange. With Bitcoin ATMs in Florida, there is no need to provide KYC documents unless you are transacting a huge amount. There is also no learning curve involved; it is as simple as using any standard cash ATM. Here’s how you can use a Bitcoin ATM near you:
- Your first task is to find a Bitcoin ATM in and around you. Crypto ATMs are quite commonly located inside high-traffic zones like malls, hospitals, and airports. You can use an online directory to get accurate locations of these machines. These websites typically have all the information you need about how to use a crypto ATM. You will be informed whether it is a two-way ATM that lets you buy and even sell Bitcoins. You can also find out what other cryptos you can transact through a Bitcoin machine, like Ethereum, Litecoin, or Bitcoin Cash.
- Once you have found a Bitcoin machine near you, you can start using it the right way. Most machine interfaces are rather easy to use, even for novices. You will be asked to choose the range within which you want to buy Bitcoins. For instance, if you want to buy $200 worth of BTC, you must select the $0-$500 range.
- You will then be prompted to scan the wallet QR code. This is the address where the Bitcoins that you buy will be transferred. For users not owning a wallet, it is possible to print out a paper wallet when you are at the kiosk. You can import this to a Bitcoin wallet eventually.
- The machine will then prompt you to insert your money in a designated place. The amount of money you enter is then shown on the screen. The screen will also tell you how much BTC you will get in exchange.
- Once you click on the “confirm” or “buy” option, your transaction goes through. When the transfer is complete, you will be provided with a receipt for printing.
- When the transaction is validated, you can check the balance in your Bitcoin wallet.
The steps mentioned above are easy to execute and will take no more than a few minutes of your time. Using a BTC ATM in Florida is, therefore, easier than you imagined. But, at the same time, you need to be aware of certain things. There is, for instance, no option for refunds once transactions have been confirmed by you. It is not possible to pay bills through Bitcoin ATMs. And finally, if anyone gets his hands on your paper wallet, he can access your money.
Find a Bitcoin ATM in Florida: https://www.cryptobaseatm.com/location_category/florida