By offering the most extensive fiber-optic network in the Philippines and fixed-line and cellular services through its main business groups, PLDT offers various digital and telecommunications services. How to Change WiFi Password PLDT Fibr Password.
PLDT’s US depositary shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: PHI), and its Philippine shares are listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE: TEL). Publicly traded companies in the Philippines have a market capitalization of one of the highest.
PLDT WIFI password contains some vulnerability or weak passwords because most people use the default WIFI router settings.
- It is available both in prepaid and postpaid versions of PLDT Home wifi.
- PLDT WIFI password and admin login can both be changed using this internal setting.
- You must understand PLDT Fibr before you can change the PLDT WiFiwifi password.
Uploading and downloading speeds can be increased up to 1Gbps with fiber optic technology.
What is the PLDT admin login procedure?
Guide for logging into PLDT Routers
- You can use any browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer) to access the website:
- Type 192.168 into the address bar. To access the router’s web-based user interface, enter 1.1 (the most common IP address for PLDT routers) in the address bar of your web browser.
- Your PLDT router is configured with the username adminpldt by default.
What are the steps to change the WIFI password for PLDT?
- Enter 192.168.1.1 or http://pldthomewifisettings.net (PLDT Fibr default gateway address to access router settings) in the address bar of your web browsers like Chrome or Firefox.
- To proceed to 192.168.1.1 (insecure), if you receive the “Your connection is not private” message, click the “Advanced” button.
- PLDT Admin Dashboard will appear after you follow the above steps.
The username and password for PLDT Home FIBR are?
The default login information for PLDT Fibr Modems
- Admin is a regular user.
- Username is 1234.
- Superadmin –
- Username – f~i! …
- Username – f*I! … Logging in using adminpldt.
- The password is z6dUABtl270qRxt7a2uGTiw.
- Thank you for logging in. Please enter your username and password to continue.
The wireless settings at www.pldthomewifisettings.net
- To change your WiFi name and password, you must log in to the router settings and go to the Network tab.
- There are two 2.4 GHz and five GHz networks available in the WLAN settings.
- Under 2.4 GHz network settings, click on the Advanced tab > Enter a new name in the SSIS Name field > Enter a new password in the Passphrase field.
- Passwords should be 12 characters long with alphabetic, numbers, and special characters.
Dashboard Balance – PLDTH Wireless Setting
Access the dashboard by connecting to your home WiFiwifi network and visiting https://www.pldthome.com/homewifiload.
Customers can control how the device is used through the myPLDT Smart application, available on Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Download PLDT Home WIFI App
You now have access to your PLDT Home Account.
- You can download it from Google Play Store.
- You can find it in the App Store for iPhone.