Butterflies have become increasingly popular in recent years. The butterfly is a symbol of rebirth in the sense of “rebirth”, in which the worm with the flying elephant enters and exits again. Married butterfly couple rings can fall in love with the romantic symbolism of this image when trying to create a new life by getting out of the “elephants” of their single life and forming two of the two lives. But the butterfly, like marriage, is as delicate and beautiful as ever.
Butterfly rings come in many shapes:
* In the middle of the ring is a single central butterfly made of precious metal. If the butterfly is too big, it may have a split bar for better comparison and balance.
* Small butterflies with decorative symbols or flower-related rings.
* A pair of butterflies sitting on a ring crown and surrounding a gemstone.
* Fine butterfly movements between the rings of the wedding ring.
* Stylized butterflies are embedded on the wearing side of the engagement ring – this can detach the leaves from the ring.
* Multi-metal butterflies for finer levels. The most famous of these styles is rose gold mixed with contrasting metals.
* Pair of butterflies form the focal point of the design of the rotating butterfly couple rings.
* Butterflies whose wings or bodies are covered with hanging diamonds.
* Three or four butterflies, actually teeth that support the center stone.
* “Unbreakable” butterfly wings, slightly flattened or raised at the edge of the ring.
* Butterflies covered or embroidered on wedding rings.
* Beautiful butterflies, sometimes with stones on their design.
* Thin wire covered with butterfly wings and body stones made from precious stones.
* Heart-shaped butterflies: these wings can be made of heart-shaped stones such as floral quartz or metal; or it could actually be a pit or a pear.
Despite the many variations and growing popularity,
It is not always easy to find butterfly couple rings. This is due to the unusual relationship rings. Most of the times when you visit jewelry stores you will only find a limited number of butterfly rings, so search the internet first.
The prices of these rings are as different as you can imagine.
The type and amount of materials used, as well as the complexity of the work, affect their cost. Simpler designs with more or less common stones and less gold are cheaper. But there are plenty of people to choose from, and especially online, you can find butterfly rings to choose from that will suit your budget.